Companies Members of BACCRC
DI VI BULGARIA EAD
- DI VI BULGARIA ЕAD was established in November 2013 in the city of Varna, Bulgaria, as a Joint Stock Company with the scope of activity “Consultancy services in construction, designing and construction supervision; Project management”. In March 2014 it received a Certificate No RK-0111/06.02.2014 to carry out conformity assessment of the investment projects and/or execute construction supervision.
- DI VI BULGARIA ЕAD was certified according to the standards ISO 9001:2015, BS OHSAS 18001:2008 and EN ISO 14001:2015.
- The head office of the Company is located in the city of Varna, Bulgaria.
- The management of DI VI BULGARIA EAD aims to provide continuous improvement of the quality of the ongoing internal processes and services offered. A prerequisite for that is a clear and understandable business policy with objectives resulting from it, directed towards the Company strategy. With all these the Company wants to guarantee the quality of its services, their competitiveness and excellence.
- DI VI BULGARIA ЕAD consistently provides clients a highly skilled and extensive consulting service, achieved through the provision of suitably qualified, competent and experienced staff. The company has 33 highly qualified specialists to carry out its activities. All parts of the work projects are covered as well as the construction works
- EUROTRANSPROJECT LTD is a Bulgarian consulting and infrastructure Design Company established in 2006, with head offices in Sofia. Its overall objective has been addressing the needs of design and consultant services to be provided for the transport sector and in particular the railway transport in Bulgaria and abroad. Over the last twelve years, EUROTRANSPROJECT LTD has been awarded and completed several major and many smaller design projects in the country and the region, quickly rising to become one of the leading full-service design companies in Bulgaria. Since 2015 the company has a license for a Consultant for Conformity assessment of investment projects and Construction supervision.
- EUROTRANSPROJECT LTD aims to provide a full range of services in the area of railway infrastructure design, allowing it a level of independence and self-reliance and ability to meet the requirements of complex projects and to react in time to shifting design parameters or client demands.
- Furthermore, it is a staple of the company to uphold the highest level of quality of product, while meeting all project deadlines and working in full compliance with the requirements of local and European regulations for railway and transport infrastructure. In the years since its creation and the dozens of projects designed, the company has yet to not accomplish the above.
- Over the course of its existence EUROTRANSPROJECT LTD has partnered and gained the trust of a number of large construction and design companies on the European market and has worked successfully with them on the elaboration, managing and supervision of large projects, acquiring and keeping up to date with modern methodologies, technological advancements and skills, which it expertly applies in its work and continues to strive to provide a competitive, on time and very high quality designs for its clients in Bulgaria and abroad.
- EUROTRANSPROJECT LTD is prepared to elaborate complex design services such as:
- Designs and studies of transport infrastructure: Feasibility studies, Preliminary studies, Technical designs and Detailed Designs etc.
- Engineering designs and studies: Geological and geotechnical design, Hydrological and Hydro-geological design, Traffic studies etc.
- Other engineering and relevant services: Land surveying, Cadastral surveying, Cadaster elaboration, Digital mapping, Topographical surveys, Elaboration of geodetic basis; Elaboration of Health and safety plans, Environmental assessment reports, Technical documentations, Tender strategies, Economic analyses, CBAs etc.
- In reference with the company's development strategy, the extension of its activities to an international level and increasing the competitive power, in 2008 successfully was adopted Integrated quality system ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 and in 2010 - the system OHSAS 18001:2007. Eurotransproject Ltd has certificate PK-0379/29.01.2015 to carry out Conformity assessment of the investment projects and/or execute Construction supervision.
- To the completion of all projects EUROTRANSPROJECT LTD has committed a team of over 120 experts in all parts of the design and over 40 in the area of construction supervision with a high degree of qualification, proven in their ability to successfully tackle complex railway projects. The permanent and external staffs of EUROTRANSPROJECT LTD cover all parts of design activities and consultant services implemented by the company.
EKIP 2000 – KOTOV&CO PARTNERSHIP SD
- EKIP 2000-KOTOV&CO PARTNERSHIP SD is a private company founded in July 1999 in response to the need for modernization of the railways in Bulgaria and the increased need for experienced specialists in the field of engineering geodesy in construction of transport infrastructure.
- The staff consists of ten highly educated employees - six transportation engineers, one computer specialist, an economist and two technical assistants.
- The company has an office in Sofia, equipped with high-tech computers, geodetic equipment and modern software. In the field of railway construction and design, the company uses the American software Bentley OpenRail Designer.
INSTITUTE OF TRANSPORT AND COMMUNICATIONS LTD
- Institute of Transport and Communications (ITC) has been established in 1994 and provides professional consultancy services in the area of transport and transport infrastructure mainly focussed on the analysis, modelling and forecasting of the demand and supply of passenger and freight services by land transport modes, as well as on financial, economic and multicriterial analyses.
- During its more than 25 years activity ITC has participated and/or managed the implementation of more than 90 projects, out of which over 40 projects are related to the development of the railway transport, including more than 20 projects for modernisation and rehabilitation of railway infrastructure. ITC has also record in development of projects for multimodal transport and intermodal infrastructure. Besides the national projects ITC has accumulated more than 20 years’ experience in international projects – together with multinational teams ITC has participated in more than 40 international projects.
- The most substantial ITC’s projects in the area of the railway transport are as follows:
- National: Technical Support for Modernisation of Radomir – Gyueshevo Railway Line (2019);
- Development of Plovdiv Railway Node (2017);
- Pre-feasibility Study of Multimodal Logistic Platform Sofia West and Preparation of Application Form for Project Financing under CEF (2016-2017);
- Design Update and Preparation of Construction Works for Reconstruction of Vidin - Sofia Railway Line (2007-2009) and Technical assistance for modernization of Vidin – Sofia railway line (2007-2009)
- Track Access Charges for the Bulgarian Railways – Technical Assistance (2016);
- Technical assistance for preparation of the Rehabilitation of the railway line Plovdiv – Burgas, phase 2 (2014-2015)
- Technical assistance for modernisation of Radomir – Kulata railway line (2013-2015)
- Technical Assistance for the Construction of Intermodal Terminal in South-Central Region of Planning – Plovdiv (2009-2010), etc.
- Transport Sector Reform and Modernization – Railway Modernization Project – Project Preparation and Engineering Consultant, reconstruction and modernization of Yangon – Pyay railway line (Myanmar, 2019);
- Feasibility study and Major project Application Form for grant financing for Halkalı (Istanbul) – Kapıkule (Turkish/Bulgarian border) Railway Line (Turkey 2016-2017)
- Feasibility Study of Çerkezköy Intermodal terminal (Turkey, 2017-2018)
- Consultancy Services for Feasibility Studies in Pakistan for:
- Rehabilitation of Main Line-2 from Kotri to Attock City (2015)
- Building a new Rail Link from Islamabad to Murree and Muzaffarabad (2014)
- Preparation of Project Studies (FSs, CBAs, EIA) and Design Documentation for the Railway Sections along the Corridor X including branch Xd (FYRO Macedonia, 2012-2013),
- Pre-feasibility study for completion of missing railway link Kicevo – Albanian border, part of Pan-European Corridor VIII (FYRO Macedonia, 2010), and many others.
IC GROUP JSC
- IC GROUP JSC provides full range services and solutions in the investment design field, energy efficiency audits and building certification, construction management process, conformity assessment of investment projects and construction supervision.
- Our team has extensive experience in design and management of investment projects, business plans, European program financed projects, market research and consulting in the field of high engineering technologies.
- Correctness, responsibility and professionalism are at the heart of our work because we are aware of the importance of our major task, namely to be beside our partners from the idea to successful project realization.
- IC GROUP JSC has the full resources of highly qualified specialists and top technology to meet the requirements of the most demanding client.
RUBICON ENGINEERING EAD
- RUBICON ENGINEERING was established in 1999 as a limited liability company /LTD./ with the subject of activity independent supervision in the designing and construction. In July 2004 it received a License LK-00116 to carry out conformity assessment of the investment projects and/or execute construction supervision. In June 2014 the License was renewed with a Certificate RK-0212/04.06.2014, replaced with a new one on 15.01.2019.
- In May 2014 the Company was transformed into Sole-owned joint stock company /EAD/ and in September 2018 was transformed into Stock company /AD/.
- In May 2015 the Company registered a Branch in city of Sofia, Republic of Bulgaria.
In April 2017 the Company registered a Branch in the city of Belgrade, Republic of Serbia.
In November 2017 the Company registered a Branch in the city of Skopje, Republic of North Macedonia.
- In December 2018 the Company registered a Branch in the city of Osijek, Republic of Croatia.
- RUBICON ENGINEERING has highly qualified specialists with extensive experience in design, construction, investor control and construction supervision.There are 25 people working on a permanent employment contract and 83 qualified engineers are engaged in civil relations.
- RUBICON ENGINEERING has seven offices - the main one located in Varna and six more in the cities of Sofia, Ruse, Burgas, Republic of Bulgaria as well as offices in Belgrade, Republic of Serbia, Skopje, Republic of North Macedonia and Osijek, Republic of Croatia.
STROL - 1000 AD
- STROL – 1000 AD is established as a shareholding Company by force of a decision of Sofia City Court, company’s Case N 9656/99, with Subject of Activities: consulting, evaluation of conformity of the investment projects and implementation of construction supervision.
- The company is certified to implement those activities by the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works, pursuant to Article 166 § 2 of the SPA on 20.09.2004.
- STROL 1000 AD Sofia, is a licensed Company for exercising Construction Supervision of Design and Construction.
- STROL 1000 AD has implemented and applied a System for quality management with application – the assessment of the compliance of investment Projects with the technical requirements and Standards, for which a certificate from SCB Hold Ltd. has been issued, that the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 has been met. Later on the company integrated management system according to EU - Standard ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 for health and safety and environmental management.
- The Company uses a wide range of Experts in Design. The teams for Supervision are formed every time individually after a selection, depending on the assigned Task. All experts, included in the Register of the team of qualified specialists, inseparable part of the Certificate for implementing construction supervision, are professionals with extensive experience in consulting services, with very good knowledge of English, involved in many different projects with international participation.
- This approach is applicable as STROL 1000 AD, Sofia, disposes of a sufficient number of Experts for each specific specialty, with different experience and qualifications.
- Selected Experts of STROL 1000 AD Sofia, appraise the compliance of the Projects with the safety requirements, accident-free Construction and use, environment Protection – adjoining land plots and water sources, observation of hygiene and fire Protection Norms at the Construction site and of the harmful impact of the Construction on neighboring Estates and Buildings, as well as the observation of the specific requirements of various State Control Authorities and of Municipalities, as defined in the Ordinances and Rules in force.
- TINSA Ltd. is Notified Body NB 2387 as per Directive 2008/57 ЕC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the interoperability of the rail system within the Community.
- The company was incorporated on 2010. TINSA Ltd. holds a Permit Νо 1/04.07.2012, issued by the Minister of Transport, Information Technology and Communications of Republic of Bulgaria, for implementation of activities on conformity assessment and verification with the requirements for interoperability of subsystems:
- Track-side Control-Command and Signalling
- On-board Control-Command and Signalling and aspects:
- Safety of Rail Tunnels
- Persons with Reduced Mobility
- Designated Body TINSA holds Permit No 002-1 issued by the Minister of Transport, Information Technology and Communications of Republic of Bulgaria, for implementation of activities on conformity assessment of Subsystems ENERGY, INFRASTRUCTURE, CONTROL, COMMAND AND SIGNALING, and part of Subsystem ROLLING STOCK – Locomotives and Self-Propelled Rail Vehicles, for track gauge 1435 mm, against the requirements of the National Safety Rules and/or Technical rules.
- TINSA Ltd. is Assessment Body, recognized with Certificate of Assessment Body for Independent Safety assessment, according to Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 402/2013, issued by the Railway Administration Executive Agency and registered in ERADIS database with EIN number BG/36/0015/0001.
- Scope of the assessment include:
- Structural areas of railway system:
- Trackside control-command and signalling
- On-board control-command and signalling
- Rolling stock
- Functional areas of railway system:
- Operation and traffic management
- Telematics applications for passenger and freight services
- Structural areas of railway system:
- Assessing the overall consistency of the risk management and the safe integration of the system under assessment into the railway system as a whole, checking the following:
- The technical aspects necessary for assessing the relevance and completeness of risk assessments and the level of safety for the system as a whole.
- As of 17.04.2015 TINSA Ltd. is an accredited Inspection Body, type A and holds a Certificate of Accreditation No. 182 OKA, issued by the Bulgarian Accreditation Service Executive Agency. The scope of accreditation is Test of railway infrastructure – measuring of geometrical parameters of the railway track control of the geometry of the railway.
- It is carried out with a completely modernized during 2019 year a Plaser & Theurer EM 120 way-measuring laboratory.
- non-contact measuring system for measuring the geometry parameters of the track in a loaded state in accordance with standard EN 13848 and the applicable national rules;
- a system for contactless measurement of the rail head profile;
- a visual control system capable of video diagnosis and automatic detection of defects in the elements of the upper structure of the railway;
- software for integrated statistical visualization and processing of measured and controlled parameters, allowing automatic real-time reporting.
- a gauge measuring system to automatically identify and check the free space in railway infrastructure elements such as tunnels, bridges, signals, etc.
- front and rear panoramic cameras;
- localization system consisting of encoder, GPS and event generator.
- TINSA Ltd. has activities in laboratory measurement, testing and validation of parts and constituents of ERTMS/ETCS equipment – part of railway system.
- The laboratory is equipped with the most modern equipment to perform tests in accordance with the requirements for interoperability of Control-command and Signalling Trackside Subsystem and Control-Command and Signalling On-board Subsystem as parts of the European railway system, including the verification of conformity of products used in ERTMS/ETCS track-side and on-board equipment.
- TRANSGEO Ltd was established in 1992 with mission to contribute to development of the railway infrastructure, in respect with the increasing requirements in respect to contemporary railway transportation. The fields of expertise of the team of high qualified engineers could be focused in three main groups:
- Investment design and provision of technical assistance in the field of railway infrastructure
- Provision of services in geodesy survey and cadastre
- Construction supervision and Assessment of the compliance of the investment projects with the essential requirements for construction designs
- Two specialised software products had been developed by TRANSGEO’s engineers at the very beginning of company’s activity with the purpose to ensure high efficiency of work and to provide high quality of services: TGRAIL for elaboration of cadastral and specialised maps and registers and TGCAD for railway design. In order to demonstrate the functionality of software and it’s application to be approved and adopted, the suggested innovative method for chain linking and benchmarking (measuring and fixing of the axis to permanent benchmarks) of the railway was tested in the section between Todor Kableshkov station and Proslav station. The implemented modern methods for maintenance of the track by axel and level, as well as the quality of the other consultancy services provided by the TRANSGEO’s team, had led to assigning of projects for the rehabilitation of railways, including superstructure and substructure works, as well as the relevant structures.
- Within the next decade the qualified staff of the company has successfully participated in implementation of significant large scale complex projects such as: Sofia – Karlovo, Karnobat – Sindel, Sofia – Vidin, Ruse – Varna, Tunnel N 3 (Galabets) overhaul (where an innovative slab track construction of track superstructure was introduced). During this period company’s team works in collaboration with colleagues from EUROTRANSPROJECT.
- After 2010 organisational structure of the company has been developed and number of staff was increased. Besides the traditional Geology and Rail road departments were formed new ones specialised in Construction of structures and buildings, Electricity supply and catenary, as well as Signaling and Telecommunications. Designs were prepared for construction of transport infrastructure, which had been built with the support of European funds, as follows: Intermodal Terminal Plovdiv, Railway section Harmanli – Svilengrad – Greek border, Railway section Stamboliiski – Plovdiv. Under the „Transport“ OP, TRANSGEO, as leading partner of consortiums, successfully elaborated conceptual and technical designs for construction work, that are to be implemented with funding provided under the next operational programmes (TTI and CEF). Most important of these are: Technical design for railway section Elin Pelin – Ihtiman and Preparation of „Rehabilitation of Plovdiv – Burgas railway section – Phase 2“. TRANSGEO has been as well actively involved, for already many years, in implementation of financed by the State budget projects, assigned by the SC NRIC, like repair of railway track and structures within the sections Bov – Lakatnik, Eliseina – Zverino, Zverino – Mezdra Sought, Iliyantsi – Kurilo, Krastets – Raduntsi, Svoge – Bov, Rebrovo – Svoge and many other smaller projects.
- Third area of services, performed by the company, covers the implemented important contracts involving assessment of the compliance of the investment design with the essential requirements for construction designs, in accordance to the SDA, and exercising construction supervision – for the following projects: Rehabilitation of the station complex of the Sofia Central railway station, Assessment of the compliance of the investment design with the essential requirements for construction in the Republic of Bulgaria in accordance with the SDA for the works contract „Engineering of railway signalling system in the stations Botev, Kalofer, Tazha, Sahrane, Dunavtsi and Cherganovo along the third railway line – replacement of rail chains with axel counter systems“; Exercising of Construction supervision for „Installation of optical-fiber cable network and digital equipment along fifth railway line in the Radomir – Blagoevgrad section“.
- Besides the headquarters in Sofia, the company has operational permanent offices in the towns of Mezdra, Plovdiv and Sliven. In accordance with the specificity and variety of services, provided by company during the years, it has been developing its premises, facilities and equipment, investments have been made in modern software and experienced specialists to cover all railway infrastructure subsystems.